Monday, February 13, 2012

Whitney Houston Dies At 48


Whitney Houston's publicist announced that the mega star had passed away. Tributes to her music and her life were shared across every form of media throughout the world.

There is not a person born after 1980 that has not been intimately impacted by her music. Even while she lived it was an ill fated attempt to even try to sing a Whitney Houston song because no one in the world could match her vocal skills.

The impact that news of her death has been compared to that of Michael Jackson. I only hope that Ms. Houston had an inkling how much her music was an integral part of our culture.

We will always love you, Whitney.



Lyrics To I Will Always Love You By Whitney Houston




If I should stay,I would only be in your way.So I'll go, but I knowI'll think of you ev'ry step of the way.
And I will always love you.I will always love you.You, my darling you. Hmm.
Bittersweet memoriesthat is all I'm taking with me.So, goodbye. Please, don't cry.We both know I'm not what you, you need.
And I will always love you.I will always love you.

(Instrumental solo)
I hope life treats you kindAnd I hope you have all you've dreamed of.And I wish to you, joy and happiness.But above all this, I wish you love.
And I will always love you.I will always love you.I will always love you.I will always love you.I will always love you.I, I will always love you.
You, darling, I love you.Ooh, I'll always, I'll always love you.


0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...