Friday, April 22, 2011

Confession: I'm Smarter Than My Supervisor


Sometimes My Savvy Sisters aren't perfect. Sometimes My Savvy Sisters break the rules. Sometimes, we need a confessional to release the guilt. This is just the place for it too.

Confession: I'm smarter than my supervisor.


I am way smarter than my supervisor. She breaks down crying whenever there is a crisis and I cover for her. I feel sorry for her so I don't say anything to anyone. I can't wait to leave here.


For My Savvy Sisters: Do you have something you need to confess? Submit your confession to confessions@mysavvysisters.com and we'll post your confession anonymously. Don't worry, we don't judge and we will never tell.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...