Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Celebrating The Beauty of Mixed Race Women

In celebration of the 100th Anniversary of International Women's Day, My Savvy Sisters would like to honor the beauty of mixed race women.

Love their style. Love their flair. Love them because...they are.

(Pictured- Eva Marcille)














Victoria Rowell



Soledad O'Brien


Mariah Carey



Jennifer Beals



Kimora Lee Simmons



Halle Berry



Lia Johnson



Cameron Diaz



Alicia Keyes


For My Savvy Sisters: Do you know someone of mixed racial heritage who is absolutely stunning? What is it about them that makes your mouth drop open in amazement?

4 comments:

Are you serious? I guess just being Black isn't good enough. I think you're sending the wrong message. We should be telling women that they are beautiful just because. We all have things about us that are stunning. It shouldn't matter whether or not you're mixed. When are we going to get this thing right? Thanks for sending the message that If your not mixed, your not stunning.

Hi Anonymous! We're celebrating the beauty of mixed race women today. All women are stunning. I'm not mixed but I know I am stunning and I can still appreciate their beauty.

I bet you're beautiful too. We can celebrate those who don't look like us. Beauty can be found in every woman!

Thanks for stopping by!

Please don't take it so literally. All women should know that they are beautiful without any article or any media to say so. and if you are a big sister, mom, auntie or whater you should teach that to your daughter, niece, sister or whatever...I KNOW I'm beautiful cause my momS told me, and I tell myself. My mom is Thai...She's beautiful. My step mom is black and she's beautiful my sister in law is white and she's beautiful.....

Ari

I can really appreciate celebrating these sistuhs. They are beautiful. Many of us are at a point in our lives and understanding where we can and do celebrate beauty in ALL its aspects. Thanks for these. (Cameron Diaz...that's a surprise.)

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...