Sunday, March 6, 2011

FOUND: The Cure For HIV

She introduced herself through one of my social networking sites. I replied and we exchanged pleasantries until one day she disappeared. A few months later I received a friend request from a woman who called herself “Natalia”. Natalia revealed that she had been one of my friends before but had to leave due to personal reasons. This was the same woman I had engaged with before.

“Would it be okay if I called you?” she asked. I agreed to speak with her. I had a feeling she had something meaningful to say.

I was right.

“My mother died from HIV,” she began. "I’ve had it since birth. I’ve been on the medication my entire life. I’m 20 now.”

I closed my eyes and took in a breath.

“I have someone you should speak with,” I told her. “You may not believe me but you might believe her.”

I clicked over and connected her with another friend of mine. This friend says that she knows how to reverse an HIV status. That was four months ago.**

In honor of International Women’s Day I want to help liberate women around the world who are suffering from their HIV status. I want to share with you the truth behind “the virus that causes AIDS.”

Through my own desire and interest I have done much research and have come to the conclusion that HIV is not a life threatening disease. Research shows that HIV is not even a virus. The medicine that is prescribed to combat this “virus” is actually the culprit behind so many AIDS related deaths.

If you or someone you know has HIV and are on the medication, I encourage you to stop taking it immediately. A positive HIV status is not an indication that you are doomed to an early death. A positive HIV test result CAN be changed to a negative one. Even if your results never change you may still lead a long and healthy life if you learn to take care of yourself by eating healthy foods and regular exercise.

If you are shocked by what you are reading then please consider why you believe what you believe about HIV. Please re consider why you believe anything that you believe. Most often, it is because someone told you to believe it.

My Savvy Sisters are not women who follow the crowd. My Savvy Sisters are women who seek and define truth for themselves.

Heal yourself. The cure for HIV is in the medicine; if you stop taking it. Live a healthier, more blissful life. The only death sentence you have been given, comes in the form of the prescription handed to you by your doctor.

Read More

**No More AZT For Me: Natalia's Story

Kary Mullis, PhD. On AIDS

Fatal Distraction

Death By Drug


In Love,

Te-Erika Patterson

Publisher, My Savvy Sisters

2 comments:

MY NAME IS DORIS PINTO FROM SOUTH AFRICA...I SAW YOUR EMAIL ON POSITIVE DATING AND I WILL LOVE TO TELL YOU HOW MY STATUS CHANGES TO NEGATIVE, AND AM NOW A LIVING WITNESS OF IT AND I THINK ITS A SHAME ON ME IF I DON'T SHARE THIS LOVELY STORY WITH OTHER PEOPLE INFECTED WITH THIS DEADLY VIRUS...,HIV HAS BEEN ONGOING IN MY FAMILY... I LOST BOTH PARENTS TO HIV,. AND IT IS SO MUCH PAIN IVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET OVER.. AS WE ALL KNOW MEDICALLY THERE IS NO SOLUTION TO IT..AND MEDICATION IS VERY EXPENSIVE..SO SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO A NATIVE MEDICAL PRACTITIONER IN AFRICA..I HAD A JOB THERE TO EXECUTE SO I TOOK TIME TO CHECK OUT ON HIM.I SHOWED HIM ALL MY TESTS AND RESULTS.. I WAS ALREADY DIAGNOSED WITH HIV AND IT WAS ALREADY TAKING ITS TOWL ON ME.. I HAD SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SO I DECIDED TO TRY HIM OUT...I WAS ON HIS DOSAGE FOR 6MONTHS. ALTHOUGH I DIDNT BELIEVE IN IT, I WAS JUST TRYING IT OUT OF FRUSTRATION... AND AFTER 2 WEEKS, I WENT FOR NEW TESTS... AND YOU WONT BELIEVE THAT 5 DIFFERENT DOCTORS CONFIRMED IT THAT AM NEGATIVE..IT WAS LIKE A DREAM,,I NEVER BELIEVE AIDS HAS CURE..AM NOW NEGATIVE,,AM A LIVING WITNESS..I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK THIS MAN... I JUST WANT TO HELP OTHERS IN ANY WAY I CAN..HAVE JOINED MANY FORUMS AND HAVE POSTED THIS TESTIMONIES AND ALOT OF PEOPLE HAS MAIL AND CALLED THIS MAN ON PHONE AND AFTER 2 WEEKS THEY ALL CONFIRMED NEGATIVE..BBC NEWS TOOK IT LIVE AND EVERY.. HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT.. EVERYBODY SAW IT AND ITS NOW OUT IN PAPERS AND MAGAZINES THAT THERE'S NATIVE CURE FOR HIV AND ALL WITH THE HELP OF THIS MAN,,HAVE TRIED MY OWN PARTS AND ALL LEFT WITH YOU,,IF YOU LIKE TAKE IT OR NOT..GOD KNOWS HAVE TRIED MY BEST.ABOUT 97 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED NEGATIVE THROUGH ME..AND THEY SEND MAILS TO THANKS ME AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED NEGATIVE,,THIS MAN IS REAL..DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE,,HIV IS A DEADLY VIRUS,,GET RID OF IT NOW..
case there is anyone who has similar problem and still

looking for a way out, and he those cast all kind of spell like ::
Love Spells
Luck, Money Spells
Health, Well Being
Protection, Healing
Curses, Hex, Breakups
NEW! Combo Spells
High Priestess Spells
Vampire Spells
Authentic Voodoo Spells
Custom, Other Spells
Business spells
Health/Healing spells
Curse removal
Job spells
Healing from all kind of diseases
Love binding
Barrenness(need a child)
Need love
Lottery Spells
Promotions
Success
Money rituals
winning court case
Divorce spells
Low sperm count
Infertility in women
Breast enlargement/reduction
Penis enlargement/reduction
YOU CAN CONTACT HIM HERE AS (nativedoctor101@live.com) thanks

I need help from HIV it stressing me I am only 16 years i got it from my mother plz i nid a cure

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...