Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Love My Wife: Latraila Porter


Rahsheen Porter Loves His Wife Latraila Porter


How many years have you known her?

I’ve known her for about 5 years.

What was your reaction when you first saw her?

It was a blind date, so I had no clue what to expect. It wasn't some magical love-at-first-sight moment, but I was intrigued by her personality...and certain other characteristics.

How has knowing her changed your life?

She has helped me open up in a lot of ways. She's shown me the importance of family. Her honesty has helped me recognize my own strengths and weaknesses. Her confidence in my abilities makes me want to reach for the stars.

What would your life be like without her?

Unproductive and a waste of time.

What song would you like to dedicate to her?

This one...



Finish this sentence: She is my _____________.

I want to say she is my "soul" or my "heart," but that would be unoriginal, so I'll go with CPU. She is my secondary Central Processing Unit. I can function on my own, but things happen faster and more efficiently when I have her by my side. Doesn't matter if it's making a career choice or figuring out what's for dinner.



For My Savvy Sisters: Do you know someone who adores his wife? Let him know about this feature and have him email us to include his dedication in celebration of My Savvy Sisters who are adored by their husbands.

1 comments:

I love to see relationships where men are not afraid to outwardly express their love and admiration for his wife. It's a blessing just to be a witness of it...Thanks for sharing

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...