Thursday, June 23, 2011

REBUILD: Sincere Gratitude



I am grateful for the shelter.

I am grateful for the opportunity to earn money.

I am grateful for the chance to grow as a person through this experience.

I am grateful to recognize my weaknesses.

I am grateful to be able to teach those around me about the magic of positive thinking.

I am grateful for my counseling education that I can use to help others break free from negative patterns.

I am grateful for my sons and their father.

I am grateful for the heart I have to help heal others.

I trust that whatever will be, is my divine path.

I trust that I am being divinely guided and provided for.

I am grateful to be me.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...