Friday, March 25, 2011

Confession: I Can't Hear You


Sometimes My Savvy Sisters aren't perfect. Sometimes My Savvy Sisters break the rules. Sometimes, we need a confessional to release the guilt. This is just the place for it too.

Confession: I Can't Hear You

I only pretend to be listening when you speak. I'm actually thinking about all the ways I wish I could run away and be alone. But I sit there and I'm quiet and I nod my head because I don't want to hurt your feelings.

I'm not listening. I can't hear you. I don't care what you have to say. I think you're dumb. I wish we weren't friends but I owe you money so I sit there and smile and pretend.


For My Savvy Sisters: Do you have something you need to confess and let go of? Submit your confession to confessions@mysavvysisters.com and we'll post your confession anonymously. Don't worry, we don't judge and we will never tell.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...