Monday, May 16, 2011

REBUILD: Door to Door For The Rebuild Your Life Job Fair

Today was an awesome day!

I woke up early to attend a wedding of a homeless couple I met, but it was canceled at the last minute. That didn't stop me from going door to door to 22 businesses to invite them to be a part of The Rebuild Your Life Job Fair.

Most said they could not make a decision like that, but some were eager to get approval from their general and district managers in order to participate. I told them that even if they couldn't COME to the job fair, to please consider allowing me to send over women to be considered for employment.

I feel soooo good right now!

YES!!!!

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...