Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Notes From The Universe

I signed up for Mike Dooley's FREE Notes From the Universe a long time ago. Today, I must say, his notes are my daily source for inspiration. Honestly, if I were stranded on a desert island and I had to choose ONE thing to keep with me to give me hope and direction, it would be a subscription to his notes.

I am not making this up or trying to convince you to inspire yourself. I'm merely offering the tools I use to keep myself motivated and hopeful about life.

To spread the joy, I'll share with you a sample of some of The Notes From The Universe that I receive in my email inbox every morning.

Tell me, if you were to walk out of your home tomorrow morning, gaze upward into the heavens and see me there, in all my splendor, pacing, pining, and worrying; hoping, wishing, and yearning; and questioning whether or not my boldest dreams would ever come true, would you or would you not, wonder if I had gone stark raving mad?

Well then...?
The Universe


We often have to shhhh'em-up, here in the unseen. It's because they become so excited when they see a really HUGE dream about to manifest in the seen, they completely forget that from where you are, nothing, yet, appears any different.

SHU-U-USH IT!
The Universe


The path to enlightenment is not a path at all, it's actually a metaphor for the time it takes for you to allow yourself to be happy with who you already are, where you're already at, and what you already have - no matter what.

Just do it,
The Universe


You can also get your FREE Notes From The Universe mailed to your inbox everyday. BE INSPIRED.

For My Savvy Sisters: What other sources of inspiration do you use on a daily basis to keep your spirits high?

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...